Thursday, April 10, 2008

Inspiring Messages

"We all believe we exist. So we all believe in existence and existence is God. Being is God . . . This search for God is a search for the state, the place, of no pain. The place of peace. And we know it's there because it's our own state. Somewhere inside us there is this knowledge of our own state, of the painless state, of the state of complete peace. That's why we search for it."
~ Nani Ma


"When you see Him in all. Everywhere, whatever you see, you see Him. Nothing but Him. Means nothing but divine. That stage is called enlightenment. You see the divine in everyone. And you see His will everywhere . . . When you are not enlightened you become the victim of dualities, light and dark, good and bad, love and hatred . . . A person who becomes enlightened becomes a free soul. Nothing can bind him then. Things are there, but nothing can bind him."
~ H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji Maharaj


"The child that you are, learn to realize that your relationship with God is not dual. In His dynasty, the regime is love. He is the only one as you are the only one. He is inside you, lives with you. Admit this and accept this."
~ Devaraha Hans Baba


"I eat when I feel hunger. I sleep when I feel to sleep. An unhappy happening makes me weep too. When occasion demands, I laugh aloud and freely.At the time of silence, I go into deep silence.Whatever I do, I do it as a worship to and of God."
~ Prem Avadhoot Bapuji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me!