Monday, July 21, 2008

My Prayer For You

I pray above all things that you will find peace
that happiness will spring like a seed of joy from your womb
infecting everything you see, smell, hear, taste and touch.

I pray that your eyes may see the beauty that surrounds you
That your heart may be opened to soft spoken words, warm hands and all things done in the name of love for and because of who you are

I pray that you will hold onto hope long enough for it to prove to you
That you are never alone

I pray that your faith is strong enough to carry you through all that seems at first glance lost, unbearable and unforgiveable

I pray that one day you will come to understand that we are all children of God struggling through the dark to remember again what is laughter, what is peace, what is freedom, what is
truth

I pray that the reality of the truth will lighten your step and lighten your heart always

With thoughts of love

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me!