Saturday, August 2, 2008

Inspirational Quotes

"I don't want to come to the end of my life and realise I have lived someone else's version of it"
From the 1985 Oscar winning movie "Out of Africa"

"Your work is to discover your work and then, with all your heart, to give yourself to it"
Buddha

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
Eleanor Rossevelt

"When you come to the edge of all the light you have, and you must take a step into the darkness of the unknown, believe that one of two things will happen. Either there will be something for you to stand on- or you will be taught how to fly."
Patrick Overton, educator, poet and playwright

1 comment:

  1. These are some very good and deep quotes! I sure can relate to them! WOw-- DEEP!!1
    Glad you put them up!

    The Mummyxxxx&ooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me!