Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Hope That's Ok

I keep thinking that it's all my fault,
I should have given you a reason to stay.
Had I been someone else
You might have been able to love me.
Why couldn't I have been that someone else?

Sometimes I can't even look at myself in the mirror;
I can't see
What you once saw in me.
It's no wonder I hide away from the world
I don't feel that I deserve to taste that one sweet love
Again.

You don't call anymore.
You said you loved me Once
But you don't
Anymore.
My heart an overburdened sky,
Blackened with a grief so terribly mind numbing.

I want to say that I've changed but
I'm still wandering,
Still dreaming,
Still struggling to breath.

I just wanted to say that I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I hope that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me!